The San Roque Golf and Country Club is almost unmatched for scenery and elegance.
Membership is about exclusivity and the sense of belonging to a family of privileged golfers benefitting from the unique experience the club has to offer. The natural beauty of the area, historic clubhouse, two championship 18 hole courses, equestrian centre, tennis and padel courts, gymnasium and renowned Japanese Restaurant Kamakura make The San Roque Club one of Spain´s top clubs.
Being a member of The San Roque Club is not just about playing rights, the club has an important social season with regular tournaments and interclubs as well as regular corporate and social events.
The San Roque Club operates a very generous member’s guest policy so that you can enjoy the club with your friends and family. The amount of guests members can bring to the club is limitless; however the same person can only play using the guest rate no more than 6 times a year.
The San Roque Golf & Country Club is almost unmatched for scenery and elegance. Golfers wanting to belong to an exclusive club, a family of over 500 privileged golfers benefitting from the experience the club has to offer need look no further. The natural beauty of the area, historic beautiful clubhouse, two championship 18 hole courses, Golf Academy, fantastic practice facilities, Equestrian Centre, tennis and padel courts, pool and renowned Japanese Restaurant as well as the famous Bar & Restaurante Jerez – with its amazing sunsets, make the San Roque Club the obvious choice for membership. The club makes a great effort to ensure members are looked after and entertained with 3 weekly club competitions including 2 roll ups, and a packed calendar of events spanning the 12 months of the year. Regular interclubs are held throughout the year with other European elite clubs. As an added benefit for it´s members San Roque also has special reciprocal agreements with clubs all over the world. The club has a large pool of low handicap members which when mixed with the wide variety of higher handicap members ensures that whatever your level, there is always someone to enjoy the courses with as a member.
Ideal for those members, who wish to play unlimited golf throughout the year on the San Roque Club Old Course. This membership offers you to play 20 courtesy rounds of golf on the New Course in the year in course.
Most suitable for seasonal visitors to the Costa del Sol, Gibraltar or Sotogrande area, who wish to either play either unlimited golf for four choice months of the year or a total of 20 rounds per year to be played at any time, both on the Old Course. This membership offers an additional 5 rounds on the New Course.
Outside of the four months or the 20 rounds, members will benefit from a 30% discount on green fees.
The original corporate membership on the Costa del Sol. This gives companies the opportunity to fuse golf & business, enhancing customer relations, rewarding staff and integrating the membership as part of the company´s marketing plans. Many small and large companies are already enjoying this membership at San Roque. There are two types of Corporate memberships: Corporate and Seasonal Corporate.
- Corporate. The San Roque Club Full Corporate allows unlimited golf during the year in the Old Course. In addition it includes one annual corporate day for 24 players on the Old Course, complimentary use of the meeting facilities and preferential rate at the restaurants. A further 20 rounds can also be enjoyed on the New Course.
- Seasonal Corporate. For companies based outsider Cadiz, Malaga and Gibraltar, or overseas companies that are sporadically visiting the Costa de Sol or Sotogrande either for business or pleasure, the Seaonal Corporate offers unlimited golf during 6 consecutive months of the year on the Old Course. Additionally it incluyes one annual corporate day for 12 players on the Old Course, complimentary use of the meeting facilities during the membership months and preferential rates at the restaurants. A further 10 rounds can also be enjoyed on the New Course.
There are 5 types of corporate structures:
* Standard 2 named and 1 un-named card.
* Standard Plus 3 named and 1 un-named cards (or 4 named cards).
* Silver 1 named and 2 un-named cards.
* Gold 2 named and 2 un-named cards.
* Platinum 1 named and 3 un-named cards.
Suitable for member’s children, up to the age of 25 years. Juniors pay no joining fees and may play unlimited golf during the year on the San Roque Club Old Course. There are 2 junior categories up to 17 years and from 18 to 25 years of age.
This type of Membership is suitable either for non-playing spouse/partners and to those non golf playing home residents in the area who wish to enjoy the club facilities such as:
- Free use of Tennis / Paddle courts.
- Free use of covered practice range, putting green and pitching green
- Club house facilities.
- Discounts at the various Hotel/Club facilities as listed prior on the Membership benefit.
- Access to all club’s social events also with guests
- Swimming pool in summer months.